Thursday 1 September 2011

AOL problem with windows 7

i am using an hcl me laptop with windows 7 installed. last week i installed the AOL for windows 7 all was running smoothly till yesterday when i clicked for signing in. A little tiny window pops-up when i click OK on that window a new window pops up which also has nothing except the OK button. After clicking it several times AOL starts to load and then the window pops up again. I don't know what's the problem with AOL in windows 7. As it was working smoothly windows Vista. Please help me

Can you please specify whether you have installed the AOL freshly or you have upgraded it from one of its earlier version. It's quite possible that some of the registry files might not have been transferred properly. Hence i would recommend you to download the file on to your system and then install it again.

Sounds like you have installed an AOL version which is not compatible with windows 7. This is the only reason behind the problem you mentioned in your reply. I think you might check the version of AOL and try to install the AOL 9.5 in your system which works nicely in windows 7. Mention the version in your further replies.

Thanks for replying me . I am using the 9.5 version itself as you asked me to mention the version also i have checked it with microsoft that the AOL 9.5 is compatible with windows 7. I made a fresh install of AOL 9.5 onto my system but this could not help me. Any other ideas please help me.

No comments:

Post a Comment