Thursday 1 September 2011

How to install Nero 10 Ultimate HD on Windows Server 2003?

Previously I found one solution for this difficulty. I build a system for managing my photos file of 35,000. I choose Windows Server 2003 (32 bit) as my operating system. I admit I did not read the letter of 3 points on the side of the box, where it has a catalog of Windows Server 2003 as one of the supporting operating systems. If it is merely not well-suited, I'll accept that and move on. But if there is any possible solution, I'd give it an attempt. I brought it from the store CD / DVD package. I manually installed all the fundamentals that the installer complained (a dozen), apart from for the restart validation .I will be pleased about that Nero will be installed automatically just the once it is in a row . is it potential to run Nero 10 ultimate under Windows Server 2003?
Have you tried just running the MSI file in the root directory of the CD Nero Suite 10 Platinum HD requires that your PC is running Windows XP with Service Pack 3 of Windows, at least at least Vista Service Pack 1 or Windows 7. "In fact, I have Vista Ultimate 32-bit, but I prefer to stay with Windows Server 2003 for this particular configuration. In addition, for the curious: the attachments look funny because the saved as BMP 16 colors. I felt it was more secure format. They do not really believe in my screen.

I guess this is the same for Windows Server 2008 for the same reasons? It is not listed, so I guess this is already answered
What about Microsoft Virtual PC with Windows XP SP3 image? It is an perfect explanation, but I was inquisitive if anybody have tried (I believe that Virtual PC can at rest can access the physical DVD / Blu-ray drive of the host system, but do not believe a Virtual PC allows DirectX {not 100% sure, other than, for example, I be acquainted with I cannot play many games in a Virtual PC}). I've always used my former site of Nero on XP. However, a new system that had gathered Windows Server for other reasons, and just happened to be the first syste

m that also got the new Nero 10.

No comments:

Post a Comment