Thursday 1 September 2011

Dont get sound while editing .MOV file in Nero vision

Hello friends I am using HP laptop in which I have recently upgraded my operating system with windows 7. Now after upgrading my laptop I have installed Nero 10 in my laptop. Now whenever I try to edit .MOV files in Nero vision at that time I didn’t get sound but when I preview the file at that time sound comes properly. Please tell me what should I do fix this Nero vision issue. If anyone who is facing the similar problem and have solution for it then please let me know.
Well I have read your problem and I think you have to check first whether you are getting this problem with only .MOV files or you are facing this problem with other file formats also. If you have any other .MOV file in your laptop then I think you have to first try to edit that file and after that check whether you are getting the sound or not. If you get sound properly after that then I think there might be something wrong with your .MOV file which you are trying to edit.
For more useful tips & hints, please browse for more information at our website:-
how to unlock
How to Configure
When you try to edit .MOV file at that time you have to check that is there any volume setting option are there or not. If you find any volume setting option on that window then check whether volume is not low or volume is not mute. If you are getting the same problem even after having full volume then there might be something wrong with your Nero vision software.
May be by reinstalling the sound driver in your laptop can fix this issue. As you have said that you are not getting sound while editing files in Nero vision and that is why there might be something went wrong with your sound driver files which is causing this issue. First remove the sound driver from your laptop and after that install it again in your laptop and after that you might not get the same problem when you edit any file in Nero vision.

No comments:

Post a Comment