Thursday 1 September 2011

Videos are jerky when previewing dvd movie made in Nero Vision

I am using HP laptop with windows vista and i have made one DVD movie in Nero vision and in DVD movie I have inserted some videos and photos which I have taken from camera. While creating this video I experienced one annoying issue in my Nero vision. When I preview the project which I have made at that time I noticed that video preview was jerky. Now please tell what the solution to fix this issue is, if anyone can help me with this then it will be greatly appreciated.
For more useful tips & hints, please browse for more information at our website:-
SuperPipe Graphics card
Patapon Nero Vision
First of all I would like to suggest you that you should first check that whether you are facing this problem with all type of videos or you are facing this problem with some specific videos only. Because some time it may not be preview High definition video properly but if you burn the project at that time it will convert the video and gives you the best possible output. i think this information will be helpful to you.
I have one solution to fix this issue. When you open the Nero vision at that time you will find more button on the screen. Now you have to press that button and after that you will get the option for Enable Nero background rendering. Now you have to check this option and after that it will allow you to watch smooth preview in your Nero Vision. I hope after doing that you will br able to watch the preview smoothly. If want to know anything more regarding that then please let me know.

Well I am getting this problem with every videos while previewing it in Nero vision. I have tried to solve this issue by enabling the Enable Nero background rendering option in my Nero Vision but after enabling that option also I get the same problem. I don’t know whether there is problem with the Nero vision or there is something wrong with my system. I want to solve this issue as soon as possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment