Thursday 1 September 2011

unable to access iTunes library on ipad remote app

The Apple TV is not able to observe iTunes. Neither be able to iPad (1.0) Remote app. It would spin for a small number of minutes and then say with the intention of it was not capable to attach. I called Apple tech hold up, they said to create certain six ports were opened, which I did. I called Apple back and they had me endeavor a ton of substance, containing trashing totally, containing the plists, etc. The iTunes and downloading an innovative copy, refreshing ATV, rebooting the whole thing, to no avail. Here is the most recent I had generated a new user. I went to innovative user and set up Home Sharing and iPad be able to observe iTunes (with Remote app). I went back to most important user and dragged iTunes music
I have comprise an comparable predicament in view of the fact that December. Home sharing on iphone and ipad be able to observe the library, other than not be able to load the content of to facilitate library time subsequent to at the same time as. Comparable behavior in Air Video, the ipad be able to observe the mac, excluding loading of the content times out. Booting through Windows 7 on the similar mac shows no issues, the whole thing works extremely well. By the way no firewall turned on.

In my case there was no import commencing from a former mac. My predicament at least excavation is with the intention of no app that presents media sharing works appropriately. Neither itunes home sharing nor AirVideo nor EyeTV sharing. So I am attractive certain with the intention of this is network issue. Adding an additional user on my mac and sharing an innovative library works not in addition. Other than sharing commencing from an additional laptop in my WiFi works. So this has to be a network problem on my mac, not merely my user, other than an issue of the whole system. Other than I am not determining to reinstall MacOS X for to facilitate if I do not have to.

I have comprised installed and reinstalled the Remote app. When I run it, I be capable to observe reciprocally the Apple TV and my iTunes library on my iMac. When I open the Apple TV on the iPad, I merely acquire a generic page with the intention of says "Access iTunes libraries on Apple TV". Other than I not be able to observe several media. I be able to open the "gestures" menu and can utilize the drag to navigate alternative to control the Apple TV. I be able to in addition access my iTunes library on my iMac to control the music there. Other than that does not do my several superior through the Apple TV.

No comments:

Post a Comment