Saturday 5 May 2012

change password by it won't accept


Unable to log into hotmail email even after trying to change password by it won't accept I am using Hotmail since years now and have never had any issues with it. But just a day back I don’t know what happened and suddenly there are some issues with my mail that I am encountering. When I try to sign into my mail I get redirected to a Window that says there is information missing from my account. It forces me to change my password. I have tried many times to change my password but the password is not changing. It just pops up with a window with empty fields again and now when I try to login with my new password it says that the password is invalid. It seems to me that my password is same but the system won’t let me log in or change the password. I need to access my account as soon as possible as I have to check in my important mails. Reply With Quote #2 Unread 2 Days Ago Elazar Elazar is offline Member Join Date: Nov 2010 Posts: 352 Re: Unable to log into hotmail email even after trying to change password by it won't accept I am facing the same issue since 4-5 days and I am unable to get the solution even on Google so I decided to find a way to get out of this as it was blocking me from checking my important mails. Through all my research I found a temporary solution for the problem may be it can even help others. Go to” mail2web.com” its free and effective solution at least it seems like that now. You can login with your hotmail id and password, and you should be able to see at least some of your mails in your inbox and you will be even able to send your mails from there. This is not a long term solution for the problem but it will surely help you to check your mails for some time. Hope it helps some of you. Reply With Quote #3 Unread 2 Days Ago Aadidev Aadidev is offline Member Join Date: May 2011 Posts: 216 Re: Unable to log into hotmail email even after trying to change password by it won't accept Hey friend I’ll suggest you to try and sign in your account on a different computer. For example, if you are normally using your computer at home, then try using a different Internet connection. If you’ll be able to sign in from other Internet connection then there might be some temporary issues with your internet connection or browser settings. Here is some thing that you can try to resolve the issue: Restart your computer. Check whether your computer’s date and time are set correctly. Set your browser to accept third party cookies. Hope this will resolve the issue for you. Reply With Quote #4 Unread 2 Days Ago Hadriel Hadriel is offline Member Join Date: Jun 2011 Posts: 565 Re: Unable to log into hotmail email even after trying to change password by it won't accept As you are facing this issue with the Hotmail account try if you can sign into other Windows live site like Skydrive or MSN. If you are able to sign into any one of this then the issue is likely with that site and not with your account. You can even try to change your password from over there and then again you can login with hotmail and see if the new password set now is working or not. Check if deleting cookies and cache helps. Reply With Quote

1 comment:

  1. Your blog article is very intersting and fanstic,at the same time the blog theme is unique and perfect,great job.To your success.
    -----------------
    WOW Gold Buy WOW Gold Cheap WOW Gold

    ReplyDelete