Saturday 5 May 2012

Getting "Application Vendor Error 302" in Windows Live Messenger, help


Getting "Application Vendor Error 302" in Windows Live Messenger, help What does this application Vendor Error 302 in windows live messenger revenue to commit to memory. So by no means position it in the private information such as email or phone numbers. I am receiving this application vendor error no 302 in window live messenger. I am not be familiar with it and what to do regarding this error. Can someone please help me. Reply With Quote #2 Unread 10 Hours Ago Rhesa Rhesa is offline Member Join Date: Nov 2010 Posts: 350 Re: Getting "Application Vendor Error 302" in Windows Live Messenger, help I be able to open the msn on my laptop and I have composed this windows 7 on my laptop and not be able to msn run on my laptop be able to assist me please when open msn give me this message. There is a issue commencing from side to side this websites security certificate The sanctuary certificate presented by this website has finish or is not yet valid. Security certificate tribulations might indicate an endeavor to fool you or intercept several data you send to the server. Most of them recommend that with the intention of to facilitate you close this webpage and do not persist to this website. You have to hit it off here to close this webpage. Persist to this website not recommended. For additional information in sequence if you arrived at this page by hitting it off a link, you have to make sure that the website address in the address bar to be certain that it is the address you were expecting.

No comments:

Post a Comment