Saturday 5 May 2012

LG Thrill T-Mobile- APN settings


LG Thrill T-Mobile- APN settings I just unlocked my LG thrill from att to T-Mobile. However I can't change my apn setting. I have the actual settings written down, it just wont let me select apn or proxy orserver or Mcc ect. PLEASE HELP! Reply With Quote #2 Old 04-01-2012 Orton's Avatar Orton Orton is offline Member Join Date: Apr 2009 Posts: 606 re: LG Thrill T-Mobile- APN settings As you said it wont allow you to select APN or proxy, i dont know how will you do that but here is the APN settings fro T-mobile you need: APN: epc.tmobile.com Proxy: blank Port: blank Username: blank Password: **** Server: * MMSC: http://mms.msg.eng.t-mobile.com/mms/wapenc MMS Proxy: 216.155.165.50 MMS port: 8080 MCC: 310 MNC:260 Authentication Type: blank APN Type: blank Reply With Quote #3 Unread 3 Days Ago jalves jalves is offline Member Join Date: May 2012 Posts: 1 idea Re: LG Thrill T-Mobile- APN settings Settings Wireless & Network Settings Mobile Networks Access Point Names Menu Icon New APN Enter Information Referenced Above Name cannot stay blank(I entered t-mobile) Menu Icon Save

No comments:

Post a Comment