Saturday 5 May 2012

How to select the 25GB Free plan of SkyDrive, as it wont let me to select?


How to select the 25GB Free plan of SkyDrive, as it wont let me to select? How to acquire a free 25 GB storage plan on skydrive. I have comprised and been a SkyDrive user for a number of times at present, and I had used to have encompassed this 25 GB free. At present I have 7 GB total space. When I logged in, I was given a link to choose this 25 GB free storage the entire again. When I hit it off on that link, it demonstrates that option is previously selected. How do I acquire the 25 GB back in my account. Thanks in advance. Reply With Quote #2 Unread 8 Hours Ago Rhesa Rhesa is offline Member Join Date: Nov 2010 Posts: 350 Re: How to select the 25GB Free plan of SkyDrive, as it wont let me to select? I hope you to clear a few things up. The faithfulness offer was given to those who have composed and had active SkyDrive accounts prior to the most recent launch. Having a Windows Live account does not mean that with the intention of to facilitate you have had an active SkyDrive the entire along. You become eligible for this free 25GB upgrading merely if you have composed and uploaded files to SkyDrive in the past. If there comprise been no data uploaded, then you are not appropriate. That said, I am going to submit you to our billing hold up page where they be able to research your account and make available further assistance. Reply With Quote #3 Unread 8 Hours Ago Suigetsu Suigetsu is offline Member Join Date: Mar 2011 Posts: 435 Re: How to select the 25GB Free plan of SkyDrive, as it wont let me to select? I just presently waited a small number of additional minutes and refreshed the page. The option unexpectedly appeared. If you have encompassed this alternative, I had recommended waiting a diminutive bit and attempting the entire in excess off again. Did you refresh the page and/or sign in and out. Tried the entire again and let me be familiar with if that does not work you have to attempt it clearing cache/cookies as previous to signing back in. Reply With Quote #4 Unread 8 Hours Ago Cauvery Cauvery is offline Member Join Date: May 2011 Posts: 301 Re: How to select the 25GB Free plan of SkyDrive, as it wont let me to select? What I have been observing is that with the intention of to facilitate I might have had 25GB free, if I had signed up prior to 4/22, through which I did, other than did not observe that alternative anywhere in SkyDrive no message, not anything beneath Manage Space, etc. Had I seen it, I might have clicked to grab the extra 25GB free; on the other hand, in view of the fact that the alternative was not there, I could not. At present, I still might have purchased the 50GB plan; on the other hand, I might have planned a small number of things differently, had I previously had the 25GB in my account. So, what I am wondering is, be able to I still acquire that Extra 25GB free. In addition to that to facilitate, if it is not probable, I am wondering if it is possible to combine my additional SkyDrive account, which was capable to take advantage of the 25GB. In fact, I was capable to upgrade that one, the similar day I checked this account. Be able to that account be combined commencing from side to side my purchased one, and/or would that space move over. Reply With Quote #5 Unread 8 Hours Ago Deverell Deverell is offline Member Join Date: May 2011 Posts: 336 Re: How to select the 25GB Free plan of SkyDrive, as it wont let me to select? Most of the users are still a free service. They are responding to customer requests to have encompassed the alternative to purchase additional storage further than the free presenting. The SkyDrive starts through 7 GB of free storage. For the majority users, this is plenty of space to store documents, photos, and other files. That is in excess of 70,000 Office documents or 7,000 photos. If 7 GB is not sufficient, you be able to add more storage to your SkyDrive. They at present offer subscription plans where you be able to add +20, +50, or +100GB! Reply With Quote

No comments:

Post a Comment