Friday 29 June 2012

Driver San Francisco won't start

Driver San Francisco won't start
Hello all,

Yesterday I installed the game Driver San Francisco and played it for a couple of hours with no problem. This morning I wanted to start playing again but now it does not start anymore. After I click on the Driver icon to start the game, nothing happens. I've tried also with winxp3 comp. mode and administrator rights.

Before I could play yesterday I had the same problem, after installing it the second time and patching it differently it worked for some reason. But it's strange that it won't start up anymore.

Anyone got some tips?

#2
02-10-2011
Deverell
Member

Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 342
Re: Driver San Francisco won't start
Do you have some antivirus software installed in your computer? I am asking this because that might be the culprit for this issue. Just disable that and after that try to run that again. If antivirus is the reason for this then this time you will not get that issue again.

No comments:

Post a Comment