Friday 29 June 2012

Problem with the Digital Edition for Serious Sam 3: BFE

Problem with the Digital Edition for Serious Sam 3: BFE
I have bought the Digital Edition for Serious Sam 3: BFE and with that I got 1st and 2nd encounter, all there is written that "Already own these games? Gift them to a friend!” But I have tried to buy the game but the message pops up, that say that I can’t get another copy for the same. So I am very much confused about this. So what is that issue, if you people know any idea for this or any suggestion how to get the game then please do the reply. Maybe someone would be kind enough to post it wink

#2
01-10-2011
Nimos
Member

Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 1,418
Re: Problem with the Digital Edition for Serious Sam 3: BFE
That depends on the version you have purchased, that means whether you have 1st and 2nd Encounter CLASSIC or the HD versions. There are the classic versions which The Serious Digital Edition previously doesn’t allow the sold on Steam. So if you have the Classic i.e. the CD key then you are able to get gift able copies. And if you have the HD then there is the classical additional you will get to your Library.

#3
01-10-2011
Jung
Member

Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 1,199
Re: Problem with the Digital Edition for Serious Sam 3: BFE
Even I also faced that kind of problems for getting the game from the steam in my condition I have the TFE and TSE classic. So whenever I order for the game I got the same error as you are getting, I try so many things but the same error I get again and again. So I stop the transaction and I have found that there are the copies sitting there inside the gift. And I have seen it after the while when checking for the gifts. So I can say that the Steam's tell that they won’t provide any extra copies but however they really do.

#4
01-10-2011
VazV
Member

Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 1,241
Re: Problem with the Digital Edition for Serious Sam 3: BFE
There is the requirement for the 1st and 2nd Encounter CLASSIC. Since the Serious Digital Edition gives the Classic versions, which was not sold at the Steam. There is the additional advantage of having the classical version that you will get the giftable copies. And beside this if you have the HD version then you will get the Classic added inside your Library. There are the little changes seen in these versions. So there is no need to get once more.

No comments:

Post a Comment