Saturday 30 June 2012

Xotic game very slow while increase Mouse speed

Xotic game very slow while increase Mouse speed
I have trouble playing this, because even the best and the mouse speed in the game is very slow. Even my mouse DPI to the maximum, but still not enough. A quick check to increase mouse speed has to be released. I played a little more with the mouse settings and is now playable but still, I think you should increase the maximum speed image as this solution is not ideal. It should be fairly simple. Apart from that looks like a solid port `

#2
18-09-2011
RyanInt
Member

Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 3,970
Re: Xotic game very slow while increase Mouse speed
I found the default too slow (which is the sensitivity of 50%) - I ramp up to 75%, though and it seemed fine. And that in a gaming mouse from Logitech, which is in the midst of setting DPS - if set up would make the game a real twitchiest. And I'd suggest updating the game; you can see how someone could begin to struggle with this because some levels require a lot of twists and turns.

No comments:

Post a Comment