Saturday 30 June 2012

Hidden Expedition: The Uncharted Island, not able to get on the Ship?

Hidden Expedition: The Uncharted Island, not able to get on the Ship?
I am playing “Hidden Expedition: The Uncharted Island” and I will have to say that it is one of the best game that I have played till now. But, here I need some help from you people, because I am not able to get on the ship because of the guard. I am not able to get rid of that guard. He is taking care of that ship. I tried many things but I am not able to get on the ship. If anyone has played this part of game then please help me. I am not able to discover how to get on that ship.

#2
18-09-2011
Abbie
Member

Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 2,611
Re: Hidden Expedition: The Uncharted Island, not able to get on the Ship?
I am also playing this game and I didn’t find getting on boat that much difficult. Here I will tell you how you can get on that ship. You just have to go into your inventory and there just a click on the slingshot and after that look for the guard who is in the crow’s nest, then move the cursor over that guard then you will see that it will get changed to a targeting graphic. After that wait for the crosshairs to be on the guard, and then just a click will take him out. And after that you can easily get on the boat. I hope you have understood what you have to do, and this post helps you to get on the boat.

#3
18-09-2011
ISHANIL
Member

Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 72
Re: Hidden Expedition: The Uncharted Island, not able to get on the Ship?
Thanks for your solution. I want to try what you said, but as you said I have to click on slingshot in the inventory, I will have to say that I don’t have the slingshot. And therefore, first of all I will have to find that slingshot. So, it will be nice if you can tell me where exactly I can find that slingshot so that I will not have to search too much for that slingshot. Please, reply.

#4
18-09-2011
Common
Member

Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 4,020
Re: Hidden Expedition: The Uncharted Island, not able to get on the Ship?
I think it will be nice if you will try to find that find that slingshot by yourself, but if you are really not able to find that slingshot then I think I should tell you where you can find that slingshot. The slingshot is actually in the newspaper box. You can easily find the slingshot from there.

#5
18-09-2011
Adonis
Member

Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 2,060
Re: Hidden Expedition: The Uncharted Island, not able to get on the Ship?
Even if you have found the slingshot, you will have to take care of from where you are trying to target that guard. Because, as far as I remembered, there were 2 location and from both the location we could target that guard. But there is only one place from where you can take that guard out. So, it also matters from where you are trying to target that guard.

#6
18-09-2011
ISHANIL
Member

Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 72
Re: Hidden Expedition: The Uncharted Island, not able to get on the Ship?
Ok, thanks for your solution. But, you didn’t said that from which location should I target that solider. Therefore, it will be better if you will tell me from where I should target on that guard so that I can take on the ship. By the way now I have found that slingshot from the newspaper box and therefore, I will have to say thanks to you also.

#7
19-09-2011
RyanInt
Member

Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 3,970
Re: Hidden Expedition: The Uncharted Island, not able to get on the Ship?
When I was on the same stage, then I targeted at the guard from the cliff which was near the puzzle box, and then shooting at him from there took him out. So, I think, if he can be killed from only one location, then this is that location and hence you should also try to target at the guard form the cliff.

No comments:

Post a Comment