Friday 29 June 2012

Having difficulties at Rank 19 in L.A. Noire game with no extra XP gains

Having difficulties at Rank 19 in L.A. Noire game with no extra XP gains
I have a solution for you. When you play the game the fix will be useful to your save file. When you complete game level 19 and get the award then first save your game and coordinate the stats for updated with your Social Club account.

#2
02-10-2011
Halle
Member

Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 1,612
Re: Having difficulties at Rank 19 in L.A. Noire game with no extra XP gains
I though the update resolves the problem. But when I did update after I completed the 20 levels of games and gain the Brass trophy. But on the game site in the game's social club, my game level 19 also not acknowledged any more XP. But my game status shows my level 20/20. And the main problem is the social club does not show Brass trophy also.

#3
02-10-2011
Daksha90
Member

Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 1,486
Re: Having difficulties at Rank 19 in L.A. Noire game with no extra XP gains
I have the same problem at rank 20. On the social club all of my suspects and clues have reset to zero that’s why I cannot path the cases I think I need to play again to get all the clues. But I have the trophy. I Hope this problem is solved out soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment