Saturday 30 June 2012

FIFA 12 PC Pre-order on Origin Official Response

FIFA 12 PC Pre-order on Origin Official Response
Need some discussion regarding PC Pre-order on Origin Official and this is really a nice and then what I have heard is FUT is officially available for pc in FIFA 12 as per the pre-order. Now you have to wait for sometime more for this game I know but they would be just awesome so if anyone with any idea just share about it?

#2
17-09-2011
RyanInt
Member

Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 3,970
Re: FIFA 12 PC Pre-order on Origin Official Response
I don’t know about what you have said but I have heard that Impact Engine has been announced for the pc version as UT has been confirmed. And I never mind to wait for long for this game because I know that whatever the game would be having would be the best thing and we would be really enjoying it. This game has been really developed with so many features and logics that they would carry some bugs with them but still the bugs are been solved lately by the developers so this is the best part of this game and dealing with the EA games. And then what more I would be saying is you can enjoy the game whenever you would having it you would like it a lot.

#3
17-09-2011
AZUL
Member

Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 3,864
Re: FIFA 12 PC Pre-order on Origin Official Response
I have been waiting for an Ultimate Team and if they have been planning to come up with then this is really nice and I would love it. Finally after waiting for some long they have been thinking to come up with that. if this is true that they have been coming up with the impact engine then it would be a real nice deal and I would be liking that too.

#4
17-09-2011
Wenro
Member

Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 593
Re: FIFA 12 PC Pre-order on Origin Official Response
Very nice hearing all this is making me happier and eager to wait for this game. I am really hoping all this new feature to come up without any bug and so that I would be loving it a lot. I am very much interested in having many new features in the game because I have been playing this game so much that if there would be no new features and effects then I wont be liking it at all I would be finding it very boring. I have been a big fan for this game and I am waiting for a very god deal with it now. And I have also heard about what you guys have been talking about an I think that they would be coming up with this two changes for sure.

#5
17-09-2011
Common
Member

Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 4,020
Re: FIFA 12 PC Pre-order on Origin Official Response
So if you guys are confirm that this changes are been made sure to come up with then I would be saying that this version would be the best version I suppose, until they don’t have bugs sticked to them which are very annoying while playing the game.

#6
18-09-2011
singham2011
Member

Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 303
Re: FIFA 12 PC Pre-order on Origin Official Response
This was really a very good deal for me always to deal with you all and get the problems been solved by you all. Whenever i have been having any problem i feeling like talking to you guys and i get my problem solved always with you all and this is really nice. And now i expect this always from you that you all would be providing me with something best and i get it always. Now i would be saying that i am just waiting so desperately to get this came and start the blast.

No comments:

Post a Comment