Saturday 30 June 2012

First Level Bug on Xotic game

First Level Bug on Xotic game
I love the game so far and is likely to finally get it on XBLA when you let go there, but there were significant failures in the first level. (GTX 550 1920 x 1080 i5 IT playing with a wired Xbox 360) The first time I instantly saw a completion screen without me moving. I chose to restart the level. The second time I could not move, when a screen tutorial assumes that appears. I was able to return to the menu and restart the level. Third time was able to run the light to complete the level without killing the two "bad boys" gives me a termination Epic Fail. Fourth time I was able to complete the normal level.

#2
18-09-2011
RyanInt
Member

Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 3,970
Re: First Level Bug on Xotic game
That is very strange that sounds. You're the first person to report this behavior. I'll keep an eye out for him. You will be doing any alt-tab in / out of the game? I launched from the steam after download w / o interruption. Could this be linked to the initial installation of Nvidia that says to restart steam after it is easier to play with the mouse and keyboard and a gamepad? With a command i always have problems with the focus on these games

No comments:

Post a Comment