Friday 29 June 2012

Is L.A. Noire is compatible with Move or Kinect?

Is L.A. Noire is compatible with Move or Kinect?
I was planning to buy L.A. Noire game in coming days, but before that I want to get confirmed that whether it works with Move or Kinect controller or not. I watched the promo of this game and it is really seems to be interesting, but I didn’t got to read that which controller it supports. So, anyone here knows about the controllers options in L.A. Noire game then please tell me about that. And also are there any other controllers which can be used to play this game? Please, reply.

#2
02-10-2011
Nimos
Member

Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 1,418
Re: Is L.A. Noire is compatible with Move or Kinect?
No, L.A. Noire will have support for neither Move controller nor Kinect. As far as I know they have support for only the traditional controllers. I hope Rockstar games will add support for some motion controllers for their game in future, but for now you can play this game only with the traditional controllers.

No comments:

Post a Comment