Saturday 30 June 2012

Hidden Expedition: The Uncharted Island, A question about ‘the dog and key’

Hidden Expedition: The Uncharted Island, A question about ‘the dog and key’
I have downloaded the “Hidden Expedition: The Uncharted Island” game and it is really an awesome game as I was expecting. But, here I have got a problem when I was playing this game. I am at the stage where I gave the ball to the dog and then he dropped the key but after that I was not able to get the key because when he dropped the key, it got disappeared. Is there anyone who has came out from this situation? Please, reply me, how can I get that key.

#2
18-09-2011
bOReANaZ!
Member

Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 53
Re: Hidden Expedition: The Uncharted Island, A question about ‘the dog and key’
I am also at that stage and the dog did the same to me also, dropped the key when I gave him the ball. I want to play this game further but now I am not able to go further, because I don’t have the key. Please, tell me how to get that key or if there is any other way?

#3
18-09-2011
ApplePowerPC
Member

Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 2,867
Re: Hidden Expedition: The Uncharted Island, A question about ‘the dog and key’
I think you should try doing that after uninstalling the “Hidden Expedition: The Uncharted Island” game completely and then installing it again. I am sure that it will work after you have re-installed the game completely.

#4
18-09-2011
Eesvaramma
Member

Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 57
Re: Hidden Expedition: The Uncharted Island, A question about ‘the dog and key’
I was also stuck there. I tried that many times and even tried to use different user names but every time when dog was dropping the key it got disappeared. I also tried to uninstall and reinstall the whole game many times but the problem was same, then I left it, but now after you said to re-install that game, I again gave it a try, and this time it worked. Don’t know why it was not working before.

#5
18-09-2011
No-Mercy
Member

Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 56
Re: Hidden Expedition: The Uncharted Island, A question about ‘the dog and key’
You said re-installing the “Hidden Expedition: The Uncharted Island” worked for you, then I am not able to understand that re-installing the whole game is not working in my case. Also I tried re-installing the game not just a single time. Before, re-installing the whole game, I had also tried to play the whole game from fresh as a new player but when I got that dog and key again then this time also it did the same as before. The key vanished don’t know where. I am really very disappointed now. Can anyone tell me how I can contact them because now I want my money back?

#6
18-09-2011
desilva
Member

Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 3,947
Re: Hidden Expedition: The Uncharted Island, A question about ‘the dog and key’
I also played that I found the key seems to be moving from its place. Before finding the ball, you have to get the journal entry. On the screen you can find the door and the cabinet, and also try to find a gold edge which you can get from just above the inventory. It’s just a matter of trying. I think you will feel very proud when you have found the way by yourself.

#7
18-09-2011
bOReANaZ!
Member

Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 53
Re: Hidden Expedition: The Uncharted Island, A question about ‘the dog and key’
Thanks for your reply but I would have to say that I am not able to get what you are talking about. After you said I tried looking all around but I didn’t found anything according to what you said. Now, I think I should stop playing this game. I have other games also to play. I was really enjoying this game till now, but now as I am stuck here from a long time, I have got bored now. They should test the game properly before releasing them, because the situations like this, irritates a lot to players like me.

#8
19-09-2011
MacIntel
Member

Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 3,734
Re: Hidden Expedition: The Uncharted Island, A question about ‘the dog and key’
I was also stuck there at the same situation. After trying all the things, I again went back down, and below the towers, I went near the boat which is there, next to the gallery. And there, in the boat, I found a secreted object scene and from there I got the scissors so that I can cut down the chicken which is at the dock and along with that it gave me the gallery key to get the next chicken. So, now, I can play the burning violin shop puzzle. But, I am still thinking about the key which dog had, as I even don’t know what the key was for. But, leaving it behind, finally I am able to play this game further, and now I am little relaxed.

No comments:

Post a Comment