Saturday 30 June 2012

How to start the boat in ‘Hidden Expedition: The Uncharted Island’?

How to start the boat in ‘Hidden Expedition: The Uncharted Island’?
I am playing the “Hidden Expedition: The Uncharted Island” game, and as I had heard about it, it is really an awesome game. But, now I want some help in starting the boat. I have got the motor and I have also fixed the prop. After that I have also filled the gas in it. But, then also I am not able to start it. I have tried clicking everywhere on it but it is not starting. Is there anyone who has already driven the boat? If you know how I can start this boat then please reply. Is there anything which I am missing?

#2
18-09-2011
MacIntel
Member

Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 3,734
Re: How to start the boat in ‘Hidden Expedition: The Uncharted Island’?
Initially I was also not able to start that boat, but finally I succeeded. You said that you have motor, and you have also fixed the prop, and also filled the gas. Then I think you have only one thing missing to be able to start that boat and that is the “pull cord”. Once you have got that then you can easily attach that to the motor and after that you can start your boat and enjoy driving it. I hope this helps you.

#3
18-09-2011
aNeRiO
Member

Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 46
Re: How to start the boat in ‘Hidden Expedition: The Uncharted Island’?
I am also playing Hidden Expedition: The Uncharted Island” game and I also want to be able to start the boat but I am not able to find even the motor for it. If you know where and how can I find that motor then please tell me. I am really excited about driving that boat. Please reply, from where to get the motor?

#4
18-09-2011
Abhi-Shake
Member

Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 54
Re: How to start the boat in ‘Hidden Expedition: The Uncharted Island’?
Thanks for your reply. As you said I will require finding the pull cord also in order to start that boat, I tried finding it at all the places where I could, but I am not getting it. I think I will need your help for finding that pull cord also. So, please tell me, from where can I find that pull cord, so that I can attach it to the motor to be able to start that boat. I searched it everywhere. will I have to play solve any puzzle to get that pull cord? Please, reply.

#5
18-09-2011
ISHANIL
Member

Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 72
Re: How to start the boat in ‘Hidden Expedition: The Uncharted Island’?
I was also trying to start the boat but I was not able to start the boat. I thought it’s a bug in the game as according to my knowledge I had collected everything required. But, after I got to view this thread, I got know that I am missing pull cord. But, you didn’t mention where we can found that pull cord. So, please, reply with the path which we have to follow to reach find that pull cord or even any landmark or anything which can make it easy for us to find that pull cord.

#6
19-09-2011
Abbie
Member

Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 2,611
Re: How to start the boat in ‘Hidden Expedition: The Uncharted Island’?
According to what I can remember, I think you have to go to tree house and as there are number of hidden object scenes, you will find the pull cord from one of those hidden object scenes only. Also, if you had purchased “Hidden Expedition: The Uncharted Island” game already, then you must have got the built in strategy guide. You can check in that strategy guide whenever you need any tip while playing this game. I hope this helps you.

No comments:

Post a Comment