Saturday 30 June 2012

Hidden Expedition: The Uncharted Island, unable to attach Grappling hook

Hidden Expedition: The Uncharted Island, unable to attach Grappling hook
Here I want some help in playing “Hidden Expedition: The Uncharted Island”. I am not able attach the grappling hook and therefore not able to get on the ship, when I tried the grappling hook then it was not hooking onto anything. I tried doing it many times and by several ways but not able to that. Is there anyone who has the same issue? Or there is anyone who played this and didn’t got this issue? If I am missing anything then please tell me what the thing that I am missing is. Please reply.

#2
18-09-2011
Rowanee
Member

Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 53
Re: Hidden Expedition: The Uncharted Island, unable to attach Grappling hook
I am also stuck at the same situation. I also tried grappling hook but in my case also it is not hooking onto anything and therefore I am also not able to get into the ship. Now, I think it is a glitch in this game. I think I should try uninstalling “Hidden Expedition: The Uncharted Island” and then installing it again, I hope at least after that I will be able to do that.

#3
18-09-2011
RyanInt
Member

Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 3,970
Re: Hidden Expedition: The Uncharted Island, unable to attach Grappling hook
It is not a glitch with this game and you don’t need to re-install Hidden Expedition: The Uncharted Island” because that will not make any effect. I think you are not able to attach the grappling hook because you might have not killed the guard which is in the crow’s nest. So, if you have not killed him then fires go and take him out. And for that also you will need a weapon called slingshot and you can find that from the news paper box. Use that to take the guard out. After that you will be able to use grappling hook and then you can easily get into the ship. I hope this helps you.

#4
18-09-2011
Rowanee
Member

Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 53
Re: Hidden Expedition: The Uncharted Island, unable to attach Grappling hook
Thanks from your solution. Actually I also didn’t wanted to re-install this game, but I thought that way I can fix this issue. But, now as you said I have to kill the guard who is in the crow’s nest, I will try to find him and also that slingshot weapon. But, as I don’t have any idea about where that guard in the crow’s nest is, therefore it would be better if you could tell me where I can find that guard, where should I go, and also where that newspaper box is. Please reply.

#5
18-09-2011
RyanInt
Member

Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 3,970
Re: Hidden Expedition: The Uncharted Island, unable to attach Grappling hook
You can find him easily if you will try little bit from your side, however if you want to find him then if you are near the ship then first go back to the hill near the where you have seen that box puzzle before. And there you can see that guard in the crow’s nest. Search for the slingshot which you can find from the newspaper box. When that weapon will get added in your inventory then click on it and then move the cursor over that guard and then wait for the crosshairs to be on guard and then click to kill him. After that go back to the boat and now use the grappling hook, it will easily get attached this time and then you can get on the boat.

#6
19-09-2011
PhanA
Member

Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 50
Re: Hidden Expedition: The Uncharted Island, unable to attach Grappling hook
Thanks for this complete solution. Now I can understand what my mistake was. However, I have found that guard in the crow’s nest. Now I am searching for that slingshot in the newspaper box. Hope I found it soon. If I will get any further problem then I will ask you again.

No comments:

Post a Comment